Dallas Cremation – $695
Affordable cremation services.
Call 972-805-4525 or 877-353-3626
to start arrangements by phone
or complete our Online Arrangement Form.
Basic Cremation includes*
- Pick up of your loved one from a local medical facility or residence
- Climate-controlled facility prior to cremation
- Dignified cremation
- Filing of death certificate
- Cremation container
- One death certificate (additional copies $4/each)
- Temporary urn (See our decorative urns)
- Online obituary listing
Goodbye Gathering with Cremation – $1,290
Spend time with your loved one at the crematory prior to the cremation. Includes all items in our Basic Cremation package plus a one hour gathering at the crematory.
Possible additional fees
Based on your unique situation, there can be other charges. If so, our Arrangement Counselors will discuss them with you. These charges typically apply to mailing of remains (if desired), potential Medical Examiner fees, individuals weighing over 250 pounds and those outside the greater metropolitan service area.
Call 972-805-4525 now.
- Medical Examiner contact information
- Dallas and Fort Worth area hospices
- How many death certificates do you need
- Texas State funeral regulations
- Family Testimonials
“We contacted five or six funeral homes. It was just too expensive for a direct cremation. aCremation provided just what we wanted – an inexpensive cremation without funeral home involvement. [Your staff] was wonderful. They walked us through the whole thing and did everything for us. Be assured, we will use you again.”
– Monica D., Dallas, Texas
Dallas remains pick up address
Note: Please call prior to arriving to make sure the office is open.
|Remains Pick-up:||2242 N. Town East Boulevard
Mesquite, TX 75150
Dallas mailing address
Note: This is NOT the address to pick up remains.
|Mailing Address:||325 N. St Paul Street, Ste 3100
Dallas, TX 75201
Call 972-805-4525 now.
Here to assist
aCremation Arrangement Counselors are ready to assist you with making cremation plans for your loved one. Please call and speak with one of our professionals who will be able to answer any questions you have regarding aCremation or the cremation process.
Dallas cremation service area
Addison, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Dallas, DeSoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Highland Park, Hutchins, Irving, Lancaster, Mesquite, Richardson, River Oaks, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, University Park, Wilmer
Allen, Anna, Carrollton, Celina, Dallas, Fairview, Farmersville, Frisco, Garland, Lavon, Lowry, Lucas, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Richardson, Royse City, Sachse, and Wylie
Ennis, Ferris, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Italy, Mansfield, Midlothian, Oak Leaf, Ovilla, Palmer, Red Oak, Venus, Waxahachie
* Additional charges may apply including residential pick-up and mileage. When you speak with an aCremation Arrangement Counselor, they will be able to tell you if any additional charges apply based on your specific situation. It is a Federal requirement we make an itemized General Price List (GPL) available. Access regulatory information and consumer guides.