Houston Cremation – $695
Affordable cremation services.
Basic Cremation – $695
Goodbye Gathering with Cremation – $1,290
Call 713-589-4180 or 877-353-3626
to start arrangements by phone
or complete our Online Arrangement Form.
Basic Cremation includes*
- Pick up of your loved one from a local medical facility
- Climate-controlled facility prior to cremation
- Dignified cremation
- Filing of death certificate (cost of certificates additional)
- Cremation container
- Temporary urn (See our decorative urns)
- Online obituary listing
Spend time with your loved one at the crematory prior to the cremation. Includes all items in our Basic Cremation package plus a one hour gathering at the crematory.
- Death certificates – $21 for initial certificate, $4 each additional
- Pick-up at private residence (if applicable) – $100
- Mailing of cremated remains within the continental United States (if desired) – $75
Possible additional fees
Based on your unique situation, there can be other charges. If so, our Arrangement Counselors will discuss them with you. These charges typically apply to potential Medical Examiner fees, individuals weighing over 250 pounds and those outside the greater metropolitan service area.
Call 713-589-4180 now.
- Medical Examiner contact information
- Houston area hospices
- How many death certificates do you need
- Texas State funeral regulations
- Family Testimonials
“Your services made everything go smoothly. We appreciated someone taking care of it all. Our family was grateful not to be overwhelmed by dealing with a lot of details.”
– Scott R., Houston, Texas
Houston remains pick up address
Note: Please call prior to arriving to make sure the office is open.
|Remains Pick-up:||406 Rankin Circle North
Houston, TX 77073
Houston mailing address
Note: This is NOT the address to pick up remains.
|Mailing Address:||aCremation – Houston
5090 Richmond Avenue, Suite 732
Houston, TX 77056
Call 210-858-7000 now.
Here to assist
aCremation Arrangement Counselors are ready to assist you with making cremation plans for your loved one. Please call and speak with one of our professionals who will be able to answer any questions you have regarding aCremation or the cremation process.
Houston cremation service area
Houston, Pasadena, Baytown, Deer Park, La Porte, Bellaire, Galena Park, Humble, Jacinto City, Katy, South Houston, West University Place
Fort Bend County
Missouri City, Sugar Land, La Marque, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford
Conroe, The Woodlands
Pearland, Lake Jackson, Alvin, Angleton, Clute, Freeport
Galveston, Friendswood, League City, Texas City, Dickinson, La Marque
* Additional charges may apply including residential pick-up and mileage. When you speak with an aCremation Arrangement Counselor, they will be able to tell you if any additional charges apply based on your specific situation. It is a Federal requirement we make an itemized General Price List (GPL) available. Access regulatory information and consumer guides.