San Antonio Cremation – $695
Affordable cremation services.
Basic Cremation – $695
Goodbye Gathering with Cremation – $1,290
Call 210-858-7000 or 877-353-3626
to start arrangements by phone
or complete our Online Arrangement Form.
Basic Cremation includes*
- Pick up of your loved one from a local medical facility
- Climate-controlled facility prior to cremation
- Dignified cremation
- Filing of death certificate (cost of certificates additional)
- Cremation container
- Temporary urn (See our decorative urns)
- Online obituary listing
Spend time with your loved one at the crematory prior to the cremation. Includes all items in our Basic Cremation package plus a one hour gathering at the crematory.
- Death certificates – $21 for initial certificate, $4 each additional
- Pick-up at private residence (if applicable) – $100
- Mailing of cremated remains within the continental United States (if desired) – $75
Possible additional fees
Based on your unique situation, there can be other charges. If so, our Arrangement Counselors will discuss them with you. These charges typically apply to potential Medical Examiner fees, individuals weighing over 250 pounds and those outside the greater metropolitan service area.
Call 210-858-7000 now.
- Medical Examiner contact information
- San Antonio area hospices
- How many death certificates do you need
- Texas State funeral regulations
- Family Testimonials
“We continue to be impressed with aCremation and the staff. Everything was handled effectively and efficiently. We will call again if we have another need. Thank you so much for your continued concern.”
– April J., San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio remains pick up address
Note: Please call prior to arriving to make sure the office is open.
|Remains Pick-up:||801 South Frio Street
San Antonio, TX 78207
San Antonio mailing address
Note: This is NOT the address to pick up remains.
|Mailing Address:||aCremation – San Antonio
5150 Broadway, Suite 244
San Antonio, TX 78209
Call 210-858-7000 now.
Here to assist
aCremation Arrangement Counselors are ready to assist you with making cremation plans for your loved one. Please call and speak with one of our professionals who will be able to answer any questions you have regarding aCremation or the cremation process.
San Antonio cremation service area
Charlotte, Jourdanton, Lytle, Pleasanton, Poteet
Bandera, Lakehills, Medina
San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Balcones Heights, Castle Hills, Cibolo, China Grove, Converse, Cross Mountain, Elmendorf, Fair Oaks Ranch, Grey Forest, Helotes, Hill Country Village, Hollywood Park, Kirby, Leon Springs, Leon Valley, Live Oak, Lytle, Olmos Park, Schertz, Scenic Oaks, Selma, Shavano Park, Somerset, St. Hedwig, Terrell Hills, Timberwood Park, Universal City, Von Ormy, Windcrest
Bracken, Bulverde, Canyon City, Canyon Lake , Fair Oaks Ranch, Fischer , Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Schertz, Spring Branch, Startzville, Sattler
Cibolo, Geronimo, Kingsbury, Marion, McQueeney, New Berlin, New Braunfels, Northcliff, Redwood, Santa Clara, Schertz, Seguin, Staples, Zuehl
Boerne, Fair Oaks Ranch
Castroville, Devine, Hondo, LaCoste, Lytle, Natalia
Carpenter, Floresville, La Vernia, Nixon (mostly in Gonzales County), Pandora, Poth, Saspamco, Stockdale, Sutherland Springs, Grass Pond Colony, Kicaster, Doseido Colony, Sandy Hills
* Additional charges may apply including residential pick-up and mileage. When you speak with an aCremation Arrangement Counselor, they will be able to tell you if any additional charges apply based on your specific situation. It is a Federal requirement we make an itemized General Price List (GPL) available. Access regulatory information and consumer guides.